Friday, June 15, 2012

Mistakes

Why is it so easy to make a mistake? To do something so fast and instantly regret it the second after? It takes time to think about the right thing to do, careful decision making and deductive reasoning. However, it takes one quick lap of judgement and the wrong feeling at the right time to do something you instantly regret. If these are lessons learned in life I'm hoping I make less of them. Then again, I'm only 17 so I guess I have my whole life ahead of me to make all the mistakes in the world......great! So what do you do after? When that sick feeling of regret comes? Who knows!! Suck it up?Cry? Apologize? Either way the mistake is done, and you cant go back in the past to change it. Life is about excepting your mistakes, and I have a lot more to look forward to.

1 comment:


  1. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl




    ReplyDelete